The Oversuspension device is a revolutionary adjustable gravitational resonator. It allows to mediate the frequencies generated by the suspension unit when the shock absorber is not effective, thus improving traction, braking, stability, and driving precision.
The Oversuspension device provides to regularize or cancel the resonant frequencies of the oscillating arm (the swingarm) when they pass from a state of unsprung mass to suspended mass, thereby drastically reducing the rebounds of the pneumatic group on the asphalt.
- Reduced chances of a highside by up to 90%
- Greatly improved braking, especially during the intervention of ABS
- Optimizes the efficacy of, and decreases the frequency needed for intervention of traction control systems
- Vastly improves electronically controlled suspension by mitigating the occasional resonances, which in turn makes the auto-calibration of the suspension more precise
- In wet conditions, it reduces the phenomenon of aquaplaning
- On uneven ground it reduces the structural stress on the frame/chassis
A groundbreaking contribution to your safety, both on the road and on the track.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA!