A street legal track day tire designed for the most demanding track riders truly combining the performance of the performance of the Diablo Supercorsa WSBK World Supersport lineup with the with the durability that track day riders are looking for. The new Diablo TD has an exclusive and aggressive single element tread design, which is repeated six times on the tire surface. The result is that the “naked” area of the slick shoulders is 24% wider, increasing contact area and grip. The long longitudinal grooves which reach the tire’s shoulder from the central area of the profile ensure even wear even in the most severe use.
These are the real deal full D.O.T. tires from Pirelli. They are the latest and greatest in race track traction technology.
The Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa TD tires are designed for track and legal for street use.
- DOT street legal tread pattern
- Quick warm up. Does not require tire warmers
- Pure Racing behavior
- Latest generation profile designed to maximize the width and length of the contact area.
- Optimized carcass to improve stability on braking and increase precision and speed negotiating bends.
- Wider slick area on the shoulders to improve traction and stability.