Pirelli just raised the bar once again in the street legal Track Day tire segment.
Introducing the new Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC3 TD
A street legal track day tire designed for the most demanding track riders truly combining the performance of the performance of the Diablo Supercorsa WSBK World Supersport lineup with the with the durability that track day riders are looking for. The new Diablo Supercorsa SC3 TD has an exclusive and aggressive single element tread design, which is repeated six times on the tire surface. The result is that the “naked” area of the slick shoulders is 24% wider, increasing contact area and grip. The long longitudinal grooves which reach the tire’s shoulder from the central area of the profile ensure even wear even in the most severe use.
These are the real deal full D.O.T. tires from Pirelli. They are the latest and greatest in race track traction technology. The Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC3 TD tires are designed for track and legal for street use. For pressure information on the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC3 TD please see the technical download
- Updated racing profiles – the same used by Pirelli in the WSBK Championship
- New tread design and geometry
- New compound
- D.O.T. street legal tread pattern
- Quick warm up. Does not require tire warmers
- Pure Racing behaviour
- Latest generation profile designed to maximize the width and length of the contact area.
- Optimized carcass to improve stability on braking and increase precision and speed negotiating bends.
- Wider slick area on the shoulders to improve traction and stability.